Love Of Life Radio Guidelines For Presenters
THIS DOCUMENT IS TO ENSURE THE SMOOTH AND SUCCESSFUL OPERATION for Love Of Life RADIO STATION.
1. ALL ADS MUST be sanctioned by management before being aired.
2. Presenters SHOULD be aware that Love Of Life Radio content MUST be of a clean and positive nature, and must comply by all means when presenting.
3. Presenters SHOULD NOT be more than 15 minutes late for his or her program. After such time has passed, that program would be preempted.
4. In the event that a presenter is unable to broadcast, Love Of Life management must be notified no less than one (1) day in advance via the whatsapp group.
5. Love Of Life management would NOT tolerate any disrespect, discrimination or harassment from any presenter to another. In light of this, any presenter experiencing such, should report to management immediately.
6. ANY issues and concerns should be brought DIRECTLY to Love Of Life management.
7. ALL presenters are responsible for the promotion of their programs.
8. ALL presenters MUST support other presenters by listening to each other broadcast.
9. In the event that a presenter is unable to broadcast for whatever reason, any other presenter, if he or she has the time can feel free to fill in, but must notify management of such.
10. If any presenter would like to leave the station for whatever reason, he or she MUST notify management via email at: email@example.com at least two weeks before.
11. No presenter should attempt to troubleshoot any configuration settings that are set up on their computer by any admin tech. Any problems you may experience MUST be reported to management as soon as possible.
12. Should any DJ for any reason not be able to broadcast for an extended period of time, management must be notified immediately at the onset of such an occasion. Any broadcaster who enters into a state of not being able to broadcast will have a period of 90 days to rectify whatever is hindering them from broadcasting. After such time, the broadcaster will need to renew their application with Love Of Life Radio and follow all of the procedures set forth for new broadcasters, including a new audition.
ANY PRESENTER, who WOULD HAVE FAILED TO COMPLY WITH THE LISTING ABOVE, WOULD BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY. THIS COULD INCLUDE, VERBAL WARNING, WRITTEN WARNING OR A LETTER OF DISMISSAL.THIS DOCUMENT IS PRODUCE AND OWN BY Love Of Life RADIO AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BY MANAGEMENT.
Love Of Life RADIO MANAGEMENT TEAM
I have read, understood, and agree to the rules set forth in this document written above, and I am hereby bound to the terms and conditions written therein